Global ELT Management – A global state of knowledge on regulation, management systems, impacts of recovery and technologies
With data on End-of-life Tire (ELT) management practices from 45 countries, the 2019 TIP report “Global ELT Management – A global state of knowledge on regulation, management systems, impacts of recovery and technologies”, includes:
- An overview of current and prospective regulations, ELT management systems (collection, transport & intermediate treatment stages)
- The distribution of ELT across recovery methods, products and applications
- A better understanding of the feasibility of different recovery route categories and associated methods, products and applications
- An overview of studies conducted on the risk of impacts on health and the environment
- A panorama of advanced technology and innovations in ELT recovery to overcome risks and improve viability
- The report updates an earlier TIP ELT report – published in January 2018 – and contributes toward the TIP objective of advancing ELT management globally through the identification and sharing of best practices.